Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Danced, breathed and moved by The Spirit

Weekly meditation for contemplation
Recorded to YOUTUBE

  When we rest in being danced, moved and breathed by The Spirit of Joy, Truth and Love, we are in Miracle mindedness. 
We can live resting in our Creator, being danced, being moved, being breathed in the flow of the Divine truth of who we are. 
Being in this world and not of this world we will find at times we fall prey to fear and misery let us remember we are not that. 

Pause, breathe, choose again, and choose only Love. 

In step two of 12-step recovery process, we find that we can be restored to sanity when we lean and rely on God, our Higher Power. 
Resting in our Higher Power, we can live a life of abundant Joy 
"NOW"

A Course in Miracles
⁵The mind is very powerful, and never loses its creative force. ⁶It never sleeps. ⁷Every instant it is creating. ⁸It is hard to recognize that thought and belief combine into a power surge that can literally move mountains.

ACIM~Lesson 222
God is with me. I live and move in Him.
1. God is with me. ²He is my Source of life, the life within, the air I breathe, the food by which I am sustained, the water which renews and cleanses me. ³He is my home, wherein I live and move; the Spirit which directs my actions, offers me Its Thoughts, and guarantees my safety from all pain. ⁴He covers me with kindness and with care, and holds in love the Son He shines upon, who also shines on Him. ⁵How still is he who knows the truth of what He speaks today!

Material from A Course in Miracles is used with permission by the copyright holder and publisher, the Foundation for Inner Peace, 448 Ignacio Blvd-306 Novato, CA 94949, https://www.acim.org and info@acim.org, copyright ©1992, 1999, 2007.”

Youtube channel

Love with passion
Forgive to be forgiven
Nanette
908~433~6254

No comments:

Post a Comment