Sunday, November 2, 2014

Courage to change now


Courage to change now
www.nanettevictoria.com
Spiritual Coach/Intuitive Guide/Spiritual Minister
Phone consultations (or in person )Mon-Sat-732-775-0733
God is everything now and always. There is but one problem and one solution, and until we can be 100% honest and accountable for our mistakes, we will remain bound by the ego's dream. Our mistakes cannot be undone until we admit our powerlessness over the human condition (with out guilt, we simple look and not judge our part, but only desire correction). As we get humble and ask for correction the blocks are dissolved. We cannot just cover up things and say it is ok and forgotten. We will have to take certain steps (actions). Take ownership of what the interference is (identify the block-addictions, anger, fear-etc, all of it is a result of self centered fears, and not relying in God). As God's light magnifies in us, the dark imaginings will in fact surface, stop look directly into the beast, which is a puny powerless illusion (ego dreams). When we can see our self centered ego dreams and confess it, we can be free, for we have brought the dark imaginings to the LIGHT!
Ephesians 2:2-3-4 Amplified Bible (AMP)
2 And you [He made alive], when you were dead (slain) by [your] trespasses and sins
2 In which at one time you walked [habitually]. You were following the course and fashion of this world [were under the sway of the tendency of this present age], following the prince of the power of the air. [You were obedient to and under the control of] the [demon] spirit that still constantly works in the sons of disobedience [the careless, the rebellious, and the unbelieving, who go against the purposes of God].
3 Among these we as well as you once lived and conducted ourselves in the passions of our flesh [our behavior governed by our corrupt and sensual nature], obeying the impulses of the flesh and the thoughts of the mind [our cravings dictated by our senses and our dark imaginings].We were then by nature children of [God’s] wrath and heirs of [His] indignation, like the rest of mankind.
4 But God—so rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us,
Lesson 298
I love You, Father, and I love Your Son.
My gratitude permits my love to be accepted without fear. And thus am I restored to my reality at last. All that intruded on my holy sight forgiveness takes away. And I draw near the end of senseless journeys, mad careers and artificial values. I accept instead what God establishes as mine, sure that in that alone I will be saved; sure that I go through fear to meet my Love.
Father, I come to You today, because I would not follow any way but Yours. You are beside me. Certain is Your way. And I am grateful for Your holy gifts of certain sanctuary, and escape from everything that would obscure my love for God my Father and His holy Son.
Love with passion
Dance in the light
Nanette
www.nanettevictoria.com
732-775-0733

No comments:

Post a Comment