Thursday, October 2, 2014

We are One


We are One
www.nanettevictoria.com
Spiritual Coach/Intuitive Guide/Spiritual Minister
Phone consultations (or in person )Mon-Sat-732-775-0733

 Let us look upon all our Brothers and Sisters as Holy healed and complete. There is no lack in God and none in any of us. All life is in the Spirit, which is the truth of what real vision is. Look upon the Holy truth within everyone today. Offer the gift of freedom. The freedom to experience perfect love.

Lesson 269
My sight goes forth to look upon Christ's face.
I ask Your blessing on my sight today. It is the means which You have chosen to become the way to show me my mistakes, and look beyond them. It is given me to find a new perception through the Guide You gave to me, and through His lessons to surpass perception and return to truth. I ask for the illusion which transcends all those I made. Today I choose to see a world forgiven, in which everyone shows me the face of Christ, and teaches me that what I look upon belongs to me; that nothing is, except Your holy Son.
Today our sight is blessed indeed. We share one vision, as we look upon the face of Him Whose Self is ours. We are one because of Him Who is the Son of God; of Him Who is our own Identity.

With love and light
Nanette
732-775-0733

Transform through Spiritual Coaching
Spiritual growth and development is transforming from the inside out. Our magnificent light is meant to shine. Through Spiritual Coaching we reach our potential. We learn HOW to break free of limiting beliefs Now! We are meant to live as God would have us be, happy, joyous and free.page687image11480page687image11904

No comments:

Post a Comment